Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A&F Outfit for $5.58

Now.  This, my friends, is ALL A and F.  In mom-language: Abercrombie and Fitch.



Look at the shirt that was $2.29 at the Goodwill Store and $39.50 at the Abercrombie store.

On sale at the Abercrombie store, it was $17.97 for a comparable polo.

The skort, also from Abercrombie, was $59.50!!!!!!!!! At Goodwill it was $3.29! This fabulous skort is a FAVE in my little world of fashion!





All together this super stylish outfit was -drum roll- $5.58!!!!

The photography was done by my mother.

Don't forget to stay posted to my blog for new posts.






Does your son or daughter have a favorite designer brand to wear? What is it?



Sharing my thrifty goodness:

lil luna link party buttonPhotobucket Tip Junkie handmade projects HookingupwithHoH

4 comments:

  1. I found you via Lil' Luna - and I'd love for you to come link up at my Triple Linky Party that's still open! There's a link for Food, Crafts, AND a BLOG HOP in ONE!
    Smiles,
    Melanie

    http://www.reasonstoskipthehousework.com/2011/10/triple-linky-fun.html

    Reasons To Skip The Housework {The Blog}
    Tinker B Boutique {The Shop}

    {skipthehousework@hotmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute look and at such a great price!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My second oldest - she's 11 - LOVES Abercrombie, Hollister, Aeropostale. I'll have to show her this blog so she'll know it's okay (and awesome!) to shop at Goodwill. Thanks for sharing Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An A & F outfit for five dollars and change...I AM impressed!! WOOT to YOU!

    ReplyDelete