Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Don't be Embarrassed to Wear Goodwill Clothing!!!

Well it's the ugly truth that some people think that a store like Goodwill is, 'nasty'. I don't think i can tell you  enough thats it's NOT.




No matter what brand you get, its not nasty, I repeat, NOT nasty.

Ya know how people say don't judge a book by its cover? Or, it's what's on the inside on on the outside? Same thing.




It's not like people stalk you and watch where you shop, it's YOUR open choice. I highly recommend Goodwill to ANY money-saving-mom and kids!

As a matter of fact I wear it proudly. : ) SO, well be this be a lesson to not be embarrassed to wear clothing just because it's not from the precise store it came from!


Sharing my thrifty genius:

3 comments:

  1. that is awesome! my kids are 18 AND 15 We shop GOODWILL AND other resale and get good deals!
    way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love goodwill.:) It's awesome that you're figuring it out right away.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you found GW at an early age. Your mom is teaching you to be frugal the right way.
    :) Sherry
    PS: Your are adorable!

    ReplyDelete